Downtown DeWitt Redevelopment Opportunity – 115 N Bridge St.
115 N. Bridge Street, DeWitt, MI 48820
Great Downtown DeWitt Redevelopment Opportunity at 115 N. Bridge St. Unique two story, brick building at the downtown stoplight to be redeveloped for new commercial/restaurant/bar or office use. Located on Bridge Street just north of Main Street. All brick building located in beautiful downtown DeWitt. Built in 1931, renovated in 1961.
Located in downtown DeWitt on the northeast corner of Bridge and Main Streets.
- Building Size: 5,848 SF
- Price/SF: $29.92
- Property Type: Retail
- Property Sub-type: Restaurant
- Additional Sub-types: Office Building Free Standing Bldg.
- Property Use Type: Vacant/Owner-User
- No. Stories: 2
- Year Built: 1931
- Lot Size: 0.26 AC
- APN / Parcel ID: 200-100-000-109-00
Last Updated: 10/22/2013
- Sale Price: $175,000
- Unit Price: $29.92 per Sq. Ft.
- Total Available: 5,848 SF.
- Nearest MSA: East Lansing - Lansing
- County: Clinton
- Tax ID: 200-100-000-109-00
- Zoning: Retail
- Highway Access: Close to I-69, US 127, and Business 27
Contact: Dru Mitchell
Clinton County Economic Alliance